Friday, September 24, 2010

Synonyms for vomit.

So, I feel like I'm always talking about vomit to someone or another. So, I'd like to compile a list of synonyms for vomit.
Puke
Hurl
Blow chunks
(I hope you're not eating right now)
Pay homage to the porcelain god
Barf
Spew
Upchuck
Regurgitate
Throw up

That's pretty well sums up Micah's days. (Okay, so it's only like 3 times a day, but the almost puking is like, every 15 minutes).

Oh, and the post below, forget all that. Not ONE hour passed by and they called and had to reschedule his orthopaedics appt. ARRRGH. So, we rescheduled our hotel in that town, our other appt and our entire vacation. Now we just have to see if we can reschedule our dinner with friends (if I forget, remind me Sarah). And our borrowing of the baby backpack-thingy. (I'm going straight to FB to ask)...

Oh, and if you'd like something to do, the Camp Mack Festival is October 2nd, from 9-about 4pm. Fun stuff for the kids (and you), good food, can't beat it! And come vote for the Blue River scarecrow, which is going to (hopefully) resemble the painting "American Gothic!" Each vote is a quarter, with proceeds going to Camp! Questions, ask me?

Now that I'm done with my shameless promoting, I hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment