Saturday, April 28, 2012

Someone resists change... i wonder who!

So, i log on to blogger, ready to post away and this new strange blogger comes up.  So, this is probably that new interface they've been mentioning and beckoning me to switch to for the last, oh, 6 months.  Hmm. 

Anyways, now that i'm done being distracted by something shiny...

Here's a video (hopefully) and some pictures (ideally) of what we've been up to lately.  Maybe you can tell i don't have a lot of faith in the whole blogger/internet/my computer's abilities. AH ha! After three tries, i win!







 In other news, the restaurant formerly known as "Gordy's" opened recently.  And quite literally, the day after I heard, I was there. (And got a free lunch, thanks mom and dad!)  While I'm not totally sold on the new deal, it was the closest i've had since it burned down years ago.  The house salad gets an A, the ham and cheese sub a B (not much melty/toasty cheese, sad) and the no small salad and small sub combo gets an F!  Great to see some old friends (well, old youth pastor) that i hadn't run into in ages!

(if you haven't noticed, my upper case i is still broken, as well as a few other letters... too lazy to fix the i, too cheap to fix the problem!)

We were also able to sneak in a trip to the zoo on Wednesday!  Hopefully, if this video ever loads I can add pictures too). 

Thursday in speech therapy Mr. Micah was a total stud and was able to "drink" 2 oz of his tube feeding formula in about a half hour.  Normally he putters after about an ounce of liquid. Way to go Micah! That means we've gotten both 2 oz of baby food and 2 oz of liquid in a half hour! That's progress (very slow progress, "inch"stones, if you will, but still!)

3 comments:

  1. I love 'and a picture of...' 'ME!' 'No, not you.' lol! That kid really is a stud. And I'm loving the lowercase i's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new blogger totally threw me for a loop, too.... yep, after blogging since 2006, I even had a little bit of panic going on!! I guess I will figure it out, but no, I don't like change either! :)

      Delete
  2. You guys are awesome :) Needed that today!

    ReplyDelete