Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A year ago today...

A year ago today I was admitted to the University Hospital here in Cincinnati with Micah. At the time he still had 8 weeks to his due date, and the doctors were darn sure they didn't want him coming anytime soon. They drugged me up with every medicine they could find, only to figure out he was basically saying "psych"! Even though they kept me for 17 days, it wasn't too bad. The doctors wondered (out loud, multiple times) why I wasn't all that upset... I still don't know! I guess I was convinced that the Doctors knew what they were doing, and that Micah would be okay. Anyways, it's been a looooong year... with many more complications than they really anticipated (or at least they told us about) but Micah's here, and he's doing pretty well. Kind of fitting though that a year later, we're here again.

Lets see, we were here
Aug 2-Oct. 30th
in December
January
March
April (twice)
June
and now, August.

But the good news is, if all goes well, we don't have to be back till November! Three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment