Friday, April 30, 2010

Rollin', rollin' rollin!












Micah's skill of the week is rollin! I can't keep up with him! I walked out of the room for just a minute, and he'd rolled multiple times in one direction, and reached into a basket and pulled out a picture! He was just staring at it, like "What? I'm just trying to make sure you're not holding out on me!"
He loves to just "chill" (as in the first picture). If he can kick his feet up on something, he will!

And also, why is it that kids want what they're not supposed to have? I can surround Micah with toys, but nothing is more exciting than his feeding tube. He'll hold it up to his face and stare at it for hours if I would let him! Kids will be kids!

I'm glad that I'm finally somewhat back in the loop. Micah and I are going to church pretty regularly.

Would you pray that Micah isn't getting sick? I'm starting to wonder... And of course, he always pulls stunts like that over the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. iT IS SO GOOD TO SEE HIM GOING LIKE HE DOES!!! yOU KNOW PAYBACK IS REALLY COOL!WAIT TILL HE IS CRAWLING, THEN YOU WILL GO NUTS!HOW IS HE IN CHURCH? PLEASE PLEASE BRING HIM TO SEE ME WHILE I AM HOME NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING!GOING TO BE A WHILE BEFORE I WILL FEEL LIKE GOING ANY WHEWRE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO MISS GRADUATIONS!!KISS MY BIG BOY FOR ME!!
    LOVE YOU,GREAT-GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete