Friday, November 13, 2009

Ho-hum...

Not much new going on.. well, I suppose there's a fair bit going on, but nothing too exciting. We picked a home nursing company and medical supply company. We met with the home nursing company and they seemed to think they'd be able to staff Micah's case with no problem. Yay! The medical supply company is bringing by their supplies to the hospital so we can make sure we know how to use it. Other than that, we're just waiting- the powers that be at the hospital are doing everything they can to get us out of here.
If you would pray that we would be out by thanksgiving, I'd appreciate it. That's really what I want more than anything... I can't imagine having Thanksgiving without him. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know Britt, sounds like there's a lot going on -- all of which is getting you one step closer to bringing Micah home.

    We're all praying that he is home by Thanksgiving.

    Love to all, Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete