Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh, goodness...

I have never been so thankful on Thanksgiving in my life. We took Micah back to see Dr. Wheeler (the high risk doc in FW) this week... and Dr. Wheeler put it so well, that Micah is a miracle baby. There were so many twists and turns, but he's here, and we couldn't feel more blessed. Our God is so amazing... I don't know how someone could see this journey and not know that God had this all in his plans. Today, I'm just in awe of where we've been this last year, and so thankful we are all home and well.

Here's the sweet baby... by the way, he's 10# 5 oz now... Such a big boy. (Except that now they moved him from a premature baby growth chart to a normal one, he's about 5% for height, and about 10% for weight.)



3 comments:

  1. To The Hartman Family;
    I have never been so THANKFUL IN MY WHOLE LIFE as I was today!!! Just to see him with his family and grandparents it was just unbelive . My heart6 just over flows with Love,

    All My Love
    Greatgrandma prater

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you guys could be at HOME with family! love you!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have had as good of Thanksgiving since my own children was little until this year. How anyone can doubt that there is a GOD hasn't had the pleasure of watching and getting to hold Micah--Miracle Micah!!!
    Aunt Janice

    ReplyDelete