Saturday, September 10, 2011

Drain drama...

We've had enough of this drain (to our defense, it's been almost 3 weeks!) It's been possibly infected, and now it seems to be coming out. We've been on hospital notice since Thursday, waiting for more signs/symptoms of infection. Now it seems to be coming out, or maybe it's just that the swelling has gone down so much we can see (what's supposed to be) the internal part of the drain. If it's infected, it's a trip to Cincy, pull the drain and probably at least some IV antibiotics.

*dramatic sigh*

We'll see what state we sleep in the next few nights... I'd be so bored if I had a healthy kid. (I'm joking).

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how boring your life would be. You would miss it though. I am always praying for you three. I think this blog is so awesome of you to keep up on as well. I certainly enjoy reading about him. Tell him Happy Birthday and have a great night guys!
    ~Brandi

    ReplyDelete