Saturday, March 5, 2011

Houston, we have a crib.

Now that Micah is awake we finally got him into a crib. I can finally relax and know he's not going to roll off the bed! It's a "climber crib" where there's a plastic part that comes down from about 6' up and encloses him in there good. I haven't seen him stand up to see how far up the siderails he comes, but I'm not pushing my luck until I see it with my own eyes.

He's technically been off sedatives since about dinnertime, but he's still pretty groggy. I'm just hoping he doesn't wake up thinking 3am is playtime. Oh, nurses! :)

I (Brittany) am at the hospital tonight, and hopefully can get some sleep. I apparently need some sleep, because I had this conversation with myself when I was in Micah's room. "Oh no, where's my cell phone? What if something happens with Micah and I need to call 911?"

Oh dear. It's time for bed, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment