Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Funny, funny kid

Labeling posts... So, almost two years later I figure out how to label the posts... with 218 posts to date, I can't label them all. I went through and picked out the big milestones and hospitalizations. It's an easy way for me to keep track of hospitalizations, and for the people that surf on over to learn about lymphatic malformations, trachs or whatever.


Micah seems to be doing well. He's only on tylenol and is sleeping... like a baby. :) We'll see how he acts the rest of the day. I'm hoping since he wasn't under anesthesia for more than 45 minutes he won't be too out of it. He woke up much more quickly (and happily) this time than most. Hooray!

So, I look over to see Micah doing this: (It's too bad he got interrupted). This came out of nowhere... I'll narrate:


"one fell off and bumped his head... mama called the doctor and the doctor said.. no more monkeys jumping on the bed."

If this doesn't make you smile, you must need to go back to bed or something!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the second surgery went well. I can't believe how well he is signing! Love you, Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a fast learner!! Love seeing him do it by himself.

    Love,
    Grandma Brenda

    ReplyDelete