Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy two years home, buddy.



It's probably hard to understand, but I'm so emotional on this day every year. I think back and realize how much time has passed between his second birthday and today, and it feels like FOREVER. I really can't believe I ever made it through that. He was in the hospital 80 days. To some of you that's nothing, and I'm sure some of you can't imagine it. I can't imagine doing it again.


He's come so far.







OH I'm so excited, I finally got this up. Lizziey B, this was supposed to be a little birthday present from Micah, but couldn't get this uploaded. All the rest of you can enjoy it too. Who doesn't love Green Eggs and Ham. :)

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Micah has come a long way. :) He's got some stupendous signing skills! Glad he's home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I made Jamie come and watch, too! Best birthday present ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the best day when Micah got to come home. Hard to believe it has been 2 years! It's amazing to see how far he has come. And I LOVED
    "Green Eggs and Ham" -- his signing is so good.

    Love you, Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete