Sunday, November 6, 2011

It never fails.

It never fails to amaze me to watch how many people visit this blog. Crazy! Well, thanks for reading!

Things have been delightfully uneventful here! :) Can't complain about that!

We had a little dance party tonight to the "Walt Disney" station on Pandora. Nothing like the jungle book song "bare necessities" to get your toe tapping. It's a fun station, I'd recommend it!

Micah has bloodwork on Tuesday, mostly to check his IGG and make sure it's not crazy low again. We figure it'll drop, but hopefully not as quickly as it has. It's been 3 1/2 weeks since he's gotten it, the last two times he's been over 100 points low by this point. We figure one more trip to Cincinnati before his surgery (Dec. 16). I can't tell you how happy that'd make me!

2 comments:

  1. I hope his blood test are ok, if they are not, does that mean postponing surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly doubt it. The only thing that should be wrong is his IGG, which is fixable in a day trip to Cincinnati. :)
    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete