Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday

This thanksgiving brings plenty to be thankful for.

For health, maybe not your "typical" health, but health.

For Micah, who has been through a lot and still has a wonderful wild, crazy spirit.

For Travis, who puts up with me (not very easy) and loves me no matter what.

For my parents who are willing to rearrange the schedules to accomodate babysitting Micah, since they're our only options (not that they'd ever say they'd mind)

For my in-laws, who I can hardly call in-laws since it's not the most positive term. Most people can't say they love their in laws. :)

For the blessing of raising little Micah, and how he is a joy to so many of you guys. We appreciate all the people that love him, even if you hardly know him. It's overwhelming sometimes to sit back and think about all the people that care so much about him, even if you've never met him or only met him once or twice.

I'm so thankful for our Cincinnati second family. They take wonderful care of us, and we couldn't ask for more. They make this road so much easier than it could be. (We're also thankful we haven't had to see them for awhile! It's a catch 22!)

And sadly, today brings about the 10th anniversary of my grandma not being with us. I can't believe it's been 10 years. I just wish she could have lived long enough to meet Micah.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful list. I am so thankful you have a good support system. I enjoy all of your posts both here and on fb. May the Lord continue to bless all of you. We keep praying for you. Thanks for sharing the Hartman pictures. Miriam

    ReplyDelete