Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday (+12 hours)

And, Thursday came and went. Oops. Told ya!

1) For getting to see a million people at WCC on Sunday. I only get over there about once a year, so it's nice to see everyone including some from my moms group last year. And...
2) So thankful for my parents staying an extra hour and for my mom taking micah to the nursery. This was the first time he's really gone to the nursery to play with other kids. While the germ-a-phobe in my just about threw up thinking about it, I was SO glad he was able to have that normal experience (and that I got to sit through church for the first time in a LONG time!) I love my home church, it was just nice to have a change of pace!
3) Micah got his cute little feeding pump that goes in a cute little backpack (although the backpack already broke! Boo!) It's nice to let him have more freedom to roam and not be herding him to get fed every 15 minutes!
4) For podcasts online. I've been listening to various podcasts this week from various churches and Bethel. It's been a blessing since I can't always get to church.
5) For a fun group of youth, and the fact that Travis is cool again (in the eyes of Cora, but not Erica). They are great kids, I hope their parents realize this! We've got some fun things coming down the tunnel. New things! :) Can't wait to roll it out! (By the way, this isn't my job, it's my husbands... hehe!)

Alright, that should be enough for the week. It's been a good week. Micah's got some bug (remember that germ-a-phobe thing.. yep... this is why). So far it's been relatively easy... suction city but no sign of respiratory issues other than that! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment