Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1) For Micah sleeping in. Now, ask daddy if he's thankful for this when Micah won't go to sleep tonight, and he might disagree. We've got a busy (boring busy, not fun busy) day so it won't hurt.
2) For my special needs mom's group. Love them, love the fact that I can say all sorts of complicated stuff and they get it. And for the fact that it's at Starbucks (caramel brulee frap... whoa!, and lets just add the muffins the size of my face at Martins.

3) For my respite care morning. I end up being out of the house for like 4.5 hours. It goes too fast, but it's wonderful.

4) For the WCC Holiday Tea (in advance). It's such a girly thing, but I LOVE it.!

In other news, Micah has his last IFSP plan meeting today. It's what early intervention does to set out goals for the upcoming year. I can't believe it, but soon he'll be transitioning to the school system! (Okay, not soon, but this spring!) I'm hoping he still qualifies for all his therapies, although he may not. It's complicated.

I've been desperately trying to get a video on here, and it's not working. Which is SO sad, because I think it's so funny... But I'm his mother, I'm supposed to think that.


So, all I have is a picture. Maybe the video will cooperate someday.





No comments:

Post a Comment