Sunday, December 11, 2011

About that time...

Time to really start worrying in overdrive. You'd think I'd be used to this, I think this is something like surgery number 11?
I usually start packing about a week and a half before (I know, a little irrational). I have my super long list of what I need to pack for him, but always forget something anyway.... (Which reminds me, I need to order his meds tomorrow...) We're chancing it again and not bringing some of his bulkiest equipment. We've done it before, but only when we know it's only going to be a night. This time there's a chance he could be discharged to "local" and we'll be stuck there... Hoping not. Usually I push that if it's a possibility, but we aren't going to be in the Ronald McDonald House, and I'd rather not be stuck in a hotel room with him for any length of time.

I'm really hoping this one goes smoothly. No reason why it shouldn't. In theory, this should be easy. (Haha). We're planning on being down there til Monday, but if we can go home sooner, we'll just forego the loss of paying for the room...

In the meantime, I think I'm going to nap. I'm too stressed out. (It won't happen, but it's a nice thought!)

Micah is doing fine. He isn't sick, knock on wood. We have to take him to a doc Monday and Wednesday which is exactly what you don't want to do this time of year.... But you gotta do what you gotta do.... (Which reminds me, I need a pre-op physical form. Why didn't they send that?)

If you havcn't noticed before, I have a really short attention span. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment