Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Micah meets MaKenzie... and Luke and Leia



Meet MaKenzie and the Traveling Awareness Bears!


MaKenzie is a sweet little girl who lives a few hours away. Her mom and I have been chatting on facebook for many many months. Micah and MaKenzie have the same condition, and it even presents in a very similar way! MaKenzie was a little shy, and Micah was a little crazy, so it made for an interesting afternoon. Not sure what the kids thought of it, but Kelly and I had a great time! I can't wait to hang out with them again, maybe somewhere nicer than McDonalds!


Kelly has initiated the Lymphatic Malformation Awareness Bears, and they're off on their journey. They'll spend time with Micah and MaKenzie, and be off and away! Luke and Leia will visit children that have LM all around the world. Both bears are headed to Cincinnati this week for a visit with their doctors. You can follow their journey at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Track-Luke-and-Leia-for-Lymphatic-Malformation/123863031052474


Ack... Blogger isn't letting me upload more pics. Better luck on the faster internet at the hospital, maybe?

1 comment:

  1. Brittany I love it! Our kids look adorable! Next time I will have my other kids and MaKenzie wont be so shy then...they would love to help and play with Micah! Thanks for spending the afternoon with us.

    ReplyDelete