Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Really unlike me...

We leave in less than 48 hours, and I'm maybe 30-40 percent packed. Uh oh. I've got M's medical stuff 90% packed, and that's the important part. I'm not psyched up for this surgery... at all. Usually I can get to the point where I'm ready for it, but I'm still waiting this time. I don't know if it's because of the uncertainty of what they're doing/not doing... I'm really hoping to get caught up on sleep before we leave, Lord willing.
Tomorrow is phone call day... Call his nurse for his bloodwork numbers and call same day surgery for the details on when he has surgery. Gotta make a trip to the Ped, then we'll be ready to go on Thursday.
The sliver of good news is that we're planning on seeing our Cincinnati friends from when the kids were babies. We haven't seen them awhile, so it'll be great!
We got Luke Bearowitz this week, can't wait to post pics! Luke is a stuffed bear that carries Micah's story all around the world to other kids that have the same condition. They are called Traveling Awareness Bears. We had a super great fabulous time meeting with the girl bear and her friend this week! Leia (yeah.. Luke and Leia.. get it?) Bearowitz has the story of a little girl that lives about 2 hours away... and we got to hang out on Monday. Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment