Sunday, October 4, 2009

Party on!


(From Micah)
Dear friends and family,
This morning mom and dad came and visited me, so I stayed wide awake for them for a whole hour! I was happy, so I just looked around and made strange faces at them. Today, they're going to start feeding me in my belly! It's been weeks since they've fed me in my belly. Boy am I excited! I'm doing so well after my surgery that they're stopping my morphine drip and only giving it to me when I get really grumpy. They took my blood this morning, which I didn't like.. but they found out that my red blood cell count was still really good and that my oxygen levels are really good as well.
It's a good day! Hope you have a good day too!
Love and kisses,
Micah

6 comments:

  1. Dear Micah,

    I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope you like the food they are going to feed you through your belly. Try and not get grumpy too often -- that morphine stuff can really make you sleepy.

    Nighty night and sleep tight. Give your mom and dad and kiss from me. Love you,

    Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI'I know that you are s0o glad to get that tummy full and that you will be so strong ,that no one will believe your muscles. Now be good and try to let Mom and Dad see what a great guy that they have!!!
    Love to you and them,LOTS OF KISSES ALSO
    Great-Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micah, It is so good to hear from you.Food in the belly is always good. They are probaly gearing you up for prime rib.You know I don't like it when they take my blood either. How is Mom and Dad? You truly are a miracle.. You take care. Love you

    Uncle steve and Aunt Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear that you had a great day Micah!

    Andrew Kauffman

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture of you, Micah!! It is good to hear you are progressing well. Keep up the good work of getting stronger and having your blood count being good. Yes!!!We conitnue to pray for you, your mom & dad and your family.

    Rhonda Helms & family

    ReplyDelete