Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picture problems, sorry...

We're having trouble getting the pictures off our camera... if it's not one thing, it's another. We'll try to get pictures up soon.
Things have been pretty slow around here. Nothing exciting happening. Still planning on surgery on the 2nd, and still no word on the ENT/pulmonary scope. They were supposed to have a date for us on Thursday... not that I'm impatient or anything.
We ventured for an afternoon out on the town yesterday... It's the first time I've been in a store in about 8 weeks. It was only Walmart, but you better believe I didn't care. It was nice to get out and be reminded... it's fall... not summer anymore. The leaves probably change a lot later here than home, I guess we'll see.
They're going to make me a germ-o-phobe yet... They've taken all the magazines and toys out of the waiting rooms, and have all but locked down the inpatient/ICU areas. Now, you have to go to the front desk, give them the name of who you are visiting... they call and confirm, they take your name down, give you a bracelet, unlock the elevator and designate which floor it can go to. It's a little crazy, really.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are getting serious about the germs! Do they make you wear a mask?

    Glad to hear that you had a chance to get out of the hospital -- even if it was just Walmart :) It probably did you and Travis good.

    Let me know if I can help you with the picture loading.

    Please take care. Give Micah kisses & cuddles from his Aunt Joni. Love to all,

    Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wal-mart is great, even if you are just walking around. I am glad that they are so serious about germs. I have sytarted a little album with the pictures that your Mom has gave me. Could not have gave me anything else that matters as much!!! Love to you all!
    Great-Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. brittany, if there is one thing you are; its patient! i have really been noticing that alot. I think you do great at getting pictures of your little cutie pie on here, too. bless your heart; you are always thinking of others, and not yourself! What an amazing young couple you and travis are. love and prayers coming your way always, mark and family

    ReplyDelete