Saturday, August 15, 2009

The closest thing to a timeline...

Well, the doctor decided to take me off my medicine when I get to 34 weeks (probably mid next week). The main medicine I'm on is not something they typically keep people on for a long time. No one is sure what will happen when I'm off of it, I guess we'll see! The medicine is typically used for high blood pressure, but for some reason it works for this too. I've learned the real meaning of low blood pressure in the last two weeks. (My record is 86/46) Luckily, I'm feeling much better now than I was.
I can attest that Micah is getting bigger, my belly is proof! He should be around 4 1/2 pounds by now. He's 33 1/2 weeks. It depends on who you talk to, but they want me to get between 34-36 weeks- which would be about 20" long and 5-6 lbs.
Being in the hospital has officially got annoying. I'm surprised it took this long, really. I miss the outside and work and people... Oh well... like one nurse said, "every day he's in you, is one less day he will be in the NICU."

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Hope your Mom& Dad got over there. Thought maybe one of us would have heard from them! You oughyt feel good about being in there ou8t of this awful heat!!! I had to turn on my air and I don't do that very often! So enjoy ! Nothing new here.
    Take care,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the down time now sweetie. After Micah finally makes his entrance, you'll probably have very little of it. Let's hope that he decides to stay put for at least another week.

    Love,
    Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete