Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hospital Wireless!

Woohoo, got wireless at the hospital. It's a fragile little wireless, so I'm not promising I'll ever get it again!
It's been quite the week, don't you think? Monday I went in for "routine" tests, and they stuck me in the hospital! I was in the labor and delivery area from Monday-Wednesday, and now they've moved me to a more normal room. They also starved me for 27 hours on Monday/Tuesday (you shouldn't get between me and my food!) They got the contractions under control, then sent me to the other side of the floor... where apparently the "good" snacks are.... haven't seen any of these good snacks yet.
This morning my contractions returned, but they're not nearly what they were on Monday and Tuesday. They're keeping an eye on me. Pray they don't come back, if for no other reason, this room has a window and I get to see the sun!
I had an ultrasound this morning and nothing seemed to change for the worse, which is good. They didn't measure him, since he was measured monday. He should be putting on about an ounce a day from here on out.
Well, the internet is pooping out on me, so I guess I better get this posted before it dies entirely.

Oh, and Jude... we don't have an address yet, we'll let you know as soon as we get one.
Catch you later,
Brittany & Travis, and little Micah who demands to be noticed today! Squirmy pants!

1 comment:

  1. Loads of prayers coming from NManchester all the time!!! Travis, your time is coming, so get your rest now while you can!! Restlessly waiting for that squirmy little guy to get here. Aunt Janice

    ReplyDelete