Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little more... since I have nothing but time!

I could end up writing a lot, since I have nothing but time.
Our time spent in Cincinnati has been quite unpredictable, but it's been pretty good. Travis has been sleeping on the couch in the room (I can't talk him into sleeping at the hotel). My dad was here for a few days, and my mom is here for the week. It's nice to have people to talk to- I can't imagine being here all alone! Being in the hospital isn't the best, of course, but it's not been too bad so far. I suppose I'm getting ready for being woken up in the middle of the night lots and lots! We were lucky to get a sort of hotel type room that's only about two blocks from the hospital. It's pretty cheap for a hotel room, and even though Travis isn't sleeping there, it's nice for him to have somewhere to go. It's a hotel/almost dormitory for people with family in the hospital, so my mom is staying there. They can walk if they want. Which brings me to my next point... I think anyone who would want to live in a city this size is CRAZY. There's nothing like having to take interstates to get anywhere!
I woke up from a nap today to find flowers in my room! Thanks Grandma, Aunt Joni, Aunt Ellen and family. Flowers are nice to have in the room. We also really appreciate all the things people have done for us the last few weeks- we have been very blessed by so many of you. It's taken a lot of stress off us!
We are so grateful for all of you guys, our family, church family and friends. You all have been incredibly supportive and we appreciate your prayers. God is taking care of us! We are doing pretty well.
Hope your having a great day.
Brittany :)

No comments:

Post a Comment