Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nothing new...

Nothing new to report today. We talked with Dr. VanHook about why the doctors (not his specifically, but others) gave us such different opinions about what was going on. He said he'd call over and talk to at least one of the doctors (the other is on vacation), and then get back with us.
Last night was a long night... at nearly midnight they decided to give me another shot of steroids (sweet dreams, right?!) and at 5:15 they had someone come up and do an EKG. I'm still not sure why they did that, I was too tired to ask. They normally come in at 11, 1, 5 and 6:30, which is plenty to me, but last night was extra special.
On a happy note, the nice young man who brings me snacks every evening just stopped by with a huge handful of snacks. I'm allowed to pick out whatever I want normally, but today he gave me probably a dozen of what I asked for. That, my friends, is how to get on a pregnant ladies good side. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sleep - your a Mom now. You don't get sleep anymore. They are just getting you ready for the middle of the night feedings. :)

    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not getting much sleep, but as your mom just said, sleep is soon going to be a thing of your past -- Micah will see to that!

    Take care, Luv,
    Aunt Joni

    ReplyDelete